It provides a centralized and flexible tool for user management, helping MSP users to easily add or remove a member to quickly reflect the staffing change. With this new tool, MSP users no longer have to go into the settings of each Org and set up or remove Org admin and admin privileges one by one manually every time.
Teams means a group of members, and each team can be created to bind to all Organizations that you added to the organization lists.
You can access this page by clicking the MSP icon > Teams
- 1.Click Add Team
- 2.Enter a name for the team and select the privilege type
All-Org Privilege: This means the privilege of the team, So all the team members assigned to this team will have the same privilege
- 3.Enter Description (optional) to help you identify the teams after you create and then click Apply
If the original user privilege is not equal to the team privilege for a specific org/network, higher privilege will take effect.
- 1.Go to the team management tab
- 2.Find the teams that you want to add the member in the Dropdown menu.
- 3.Click Add Member and then add the member you want
- Whoever adds the MSP license is the MSP admin
- The MSP admin can invite as many MSP admin as MSP needs. No more license is required
- Only the MSP Admin has the MSP view and does management between Org’s