Managing Team Members
Use this screen to view, manage, and create user accounts for organization/network.
Click Team Member icon to access this screen.
The Team Member page contains the following information about each member:
- Name : member name .
- Email : member email .
- Org Permissions : member's org permissions .
- Network Managed : Displayed numbers of member's network permissions , hovering on the permission badge will display the network .
- Status : Member account status . Active means member has completed the signup . Invited means invitation mail had been sent but member hasn't complete the signup .
- Last login : time that user last logged in .
- Modify : click to modify the member permissions .
You can invite multiple users and assign them permissions for entire organization trees at once.
- 1.Input the user email, one per row.
2. Assign member privileges for a network or organization.
3. Click Apply to save changes.
- 1.Click Modify.
- 2.Change the Permission based on the organization trees.
- 3.Click Apply.