Configuring Cloud RADIUS
The Cloud RADIUS User is used when you select the EnGenius authentication from Configure > SSID > Captive portal > Authenticated type
Double-click one of the networks on Org-Trees > Configure > EnGenius Auth.> Cloud RADIUS Users to access this screen to view and manage user accounts authenticated using EnGenius Authentication.
The following describes the labels on this screen:
- 1.Email: Shows the email of the user account.
- 2.Authorized SSID: This shows the SSID numbers that the user has authorized.
- 3.Create Date: This shows the date and time that the user was created.
- 4.Status: This shows whether the user has been blocked or not.
The following describes the functions on this screen:
- Add User: Add users and authorize users to SSIDs.
- Authorize: This allows you to authorize users to SSIDs.
- Delete: Delete users.
- Block: Block users.
- Unblock: Unblock users.
Good to know
In the AP Basic feature plan, the Cloud RADIUS User + Voucher user is limited to 100 entries in an organization.
In the AP PRO feature plan, the Cloud RADIUS User + Voucher user is limited to 10000 entries in an organization.