This article will discuss how to upload custom floor plans, pin them on the map, and place devices within these floor plans.
Before uploading floor plans, a building must be created to contain it (see Managing Devices > Device Map Location in the user manual).
To upload a custom floor plan/map:
1. Navigate to Manage > AP list > Floor plan.
2. Click Building and click Add.
3. Enter a name and then click Create.
4. Find the building you have just created in the building list and click the picture icon.
5. Enter a name and upload the floor plan, then click Apply.
If you no longer use a floor plan that you previously imported, you can delete it.
Follow these steps to delete a floor plan:
Find the building you created in the building list.
When the floor plan appears, hover over it and click Delete.