The EnGenius Mobile App is a mobile user interface (UI) for EnGenius Cloud. You can keep an eye on your network when you are on the go. This is a great solution for around the clock network support. Versions are available for Android on Google Play and iOS via the App Store.
This section explains how to add a networking device to your network using the EnGenius Mobile App.
1. Navigate to the Inventory tab and press the + symbol on the bottom-right of the screen.
2. Find the QR code at the bottom of the device and scan it.
If the camera successfully scanned a QR code, the app will display the result.
If you failed to scan the QR code successfully, you could click Okay, try another.
3. Once a device has been successfully registered, you can find and select that device in the inventory.
4. Press Edit to assign the device to a network.
5. Choose the Network and click Apply.