The EnGenius Mobile App is a mobile user interface (UI) for EnGenius Cloud. You can keep an eye on your network when you are on the go. This is a great solution for around the clock network support. Versions are available for Android on Google Play and iOS via the App Store.
This section explains how to add a networking device to your network using the EnGenius Mobile App.
1. Navigate to the Inventory tab and tap the + symbol on the bottom-right of the screen.
2. Find the QR code at the bottom of the device and scan it.
If the camera successfully scanned a QR code, the app will display the Device Information. You could tap
Register to complete the Registration.
If you failed to scan the QR code successfully, you could tap Okay, try another.
3. Once a device has been successfully registered, you can tap Assign to Network site now.
4. Tap the Network and tap Apply.
5. Once you select the wrong network, you could tap Change to select the correct network. If the network is correct, tap Next .
6. You could tap Finish to complete the whole process or tap Register more to register other devices .