Facebook login provides a social sign-on experience for users logging in to access points. You can use your Facebook page as the sign-in page when they first log in to your network. Users can then check in with their Facebook credentials, update their status, and ‘like’ the Facebook page.
- 1.Select Facebook Wi-Fi under the Authentication Type section and click the Setup Facebook Wi-Fi button:
3. You will now see a link ‘Go to FB Wi-Fi Setup page’. Clicking on this link will take you to your Facebook Wi-Fi settings page.
If you are not logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to log into Facebook. Once you have logged in, you will see the following settings that will let you pair your SSID with your Facebook Page:
5. Once your Facebook page has been successfully paired with your SSID, the SSID page will update the Facebook Wi-Fi section with information about the paired page, along with an option to Unpair.
In order to make facebook WiFi works properly, three settings of the Facebook page should follow
- Page visibility: Page published.
- Country Restrictions: The Page is visible to everyone.
- Age Restrictions: Public.