- The outlet schedule is able to set three enabled periods in one day on PDU firmware v1.0.5 or above.
Manage > PDU > detail > Schedule > edit the outlet schedule > select time slider to be 3
- The outlet autoreboot is supported.
Manage > PDU > detail > AutoReboot > Enable the AutoReboot on outlets and configure the hosts that you want to ping
- SNMP v1/v2 is supported on PDU firmware v1.0.5 or above.
Configure > General settings > SNMP > change SNMP state to V1/V2c and set the community
- Switch Extender-related settings are now available to configure if your inventory has the extender registered in your organization.
- Gateway EnGenius DDNS is supported when you update the ESG firmware to v1.1.36 on ESG510 or 1.2.36 on ESG610/620.
Configure > Interface > WAN > DDNS > select the DDNS provider to EnGenius DDNS > hostname is displayed and able to edited.
- Gateway PoE reset is supported
Hover on port on the Gateway Panel on detail page > Reset PoE
- PDU-related settings are now available to configure if your inventory has the PDU registered in your organization.
- MSP features include creating MSP teams, Inventory device management across Organizations, and cloning organizations.
- Support Failover Preference for adjusting the preferred secondary WAN interface.
- Support Per client application analysis
Manage > Client > click the client name > Application Analysis
- Support bandwidth limit on Gateway LAN Interface.
Configure > Gateway > Interface > LAN > adjust the download / Upload limit on Bandwidth limit tab.
- Multiple Bridge is supported on the gateway, This allows you to create Multiple untagged subnet environments.
Manage > Gateway > Interfaces > LAN > Change to Multiple bridge mode> Create other interfaces and set the interface type to Bridge
- Export “Outbound firewall rules” and “Port Forwarding rules” in CSV format.
Configure > Gateway > Firewall > Outbound Rules/Port forwarding > Click on the Export button
- Multi-language is supported.
Click on the account located in the upper-right corner of the GUI > Languages > select the language (Chinese, Japan, Indonesia, German, Italy, or Netherlands)
- Containment could prevent clients to connect to rogue APs listed in the Rogue lists.
Manage > AirGuard > Contain all rogue devices.This is available on AP 1.x.55 on "S" models.
- Contain selected APs only
Manage >AirGuard > Rogue SSIDs > Expand the Rogue SSID to see all rogue AP’s detected > Choose the ones to be contained.This is available on AP 1.x.55 on "S" models.
- Mail notification option for firmware upgrades is supported. If enabled, users will receive email notifications if there will be firmware upgrade happened.
Configure > Alert > enable notification of firmware upgrade
- Support the option to disable NAT traversal in Site-To-Site VPN.
Configure > Gateway > Site to Site VPN > Disable the NAT traversal
- Site-To-Site VPN can be enabled under WAN passthrough mode.
- Support the option to apply outbound firewall rules to all ESGs under the same Org.
Configure > Gateway > Firewall > Click the " Apply to all ESG in the org > Click Apply
- Support real-time VPN status under the Gateway Pro feature plan.
Manage > VPN Status > VPN nodes > EnGenius Peers or Non-EnGenius Peers > Last Update : Realtime
- Azure AD supported
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Captive Portal > Authentication Type > Azure AD
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Wireless > WPA2/3 Enterprise > Azure AD
- PoE Extended mode is supported
Manage < Switches > Details > Ports > select the Ports > click Configure > find the speed/duplex settings > select Extended.
- Support Import/Export VLAN with JSON file, so you can import VLAN settings at a time.
Manage> Switches > Detail > VLAN > export the JSON file > adjust the VLAN settings> import the JSON file.
Configure> Switches > Template > click one of the template > VLAN > export the JSON file > adjust the VLAN settings> import the JSON file.
- Wi-Fi calling service allows cellular users to make or receive calls using a Wi-Fi network instead of using the cellular network of the carrier, This is available on AP 1.X.50 or later version.
Configure > General Settings > AP > Enable WiFi calling.
- We provide Base DN allows you to specify the LDAP domain and type the LDAP login attribute to use for authentication.
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Captive portal > My LDAP Server > Specify the baseDN (format:
dc=example,dc=com) and the login attrubute.
- We provide “Fail-over” when 1st Radius is not reachable, 2nd or 3rd Radius will be used. However, some conditions might need to have “Load balance” on the Radius servers due to a very large client list to do authentication.
SSID > Captive Portal > Custom Radius > 3 Radius servers allowed > enable Radius Load balance
- SmartCast SSID allows users to stream their subscribed media to the TV through Chromecast in their room. This feature requires AP firmware V1.x.37 for ac models and v1.x.45 for ax models
Configure > SSID > Create a SmartCast SSID and enable mDNS forwarding for all other SSIDs >add Chromecast to the lists > Download the QR code of the Chromecast and then install it on the corresponding Chromecast device > Scan QR-code
- Support RADIUS VLAN override
SSID > WPA2/3 enterprise > VLAN by RADIUS
- Support Hidden SSID detection
Manage > AirGuard > Rogure SSID
- Support Packet Capture with Switch firmware 1.2.61 or above.
Manage > Switches > Detail > click Diag icon > Packet Capture
Manage > Switches > Diag > Packet Capture
- Allow users to reset the authenticator’s certificate to default on Google LDAP.
SSID > WPA2/3 enterprise > Google LDAP
SSID > Captive Portal > Authentication Type > Google LDAP
- Support Advanced DCS settings. So you can schedule DCS by start time or time interval.
Configure > Radio settings > DCS > Advanced settings
Diag tool is supported on switch firmware 1.2.60 or above. So you can use it to troubleshoot errors.
Manage > Switches > Diag
Manage > Switches > Detail> click Diag icon
6G is supported by the country.
Configure > SSID > Click one SSID > Wireless > Enable 6G.
Configure > Radio Settings > Enable 6G
DuraFon Roam management page is supported.
Click the phone icon on the left panel.
Diag tool is supported on AP firmware 1.x.35 or above. So you can use it to troubleshoot errors.
Manage > Access Ponts > Diag
Manage > Access Ponts > Detail>click Diag icon
Clear all logs on Organization is supported.
Notification > click clear icon near the Organization
Per device licensing added. We provide 1 year of free PRO licensing, so you can use PRO features. After 1 year, if you want to use the PRO feature, each device needs to assign a license.
Organization > Inventory & Licensing
- Dynamic Channel Selection supported. This will automatically change channels to avoid interference
Configure > Radio settings > DCS > Enable DCS
- Exclude DFS supported. This allows you to exclude DFS channels from Auto Channel on 5G
Configure > Radio settings > Exclude DFS > Enable Exclude DCS
- New Firmware Trial Zone Supported.Users can pick devices into New Firmware Trial Zone, so you can try the new Firmware on partial network devices and prevent the whole Network from going wrong.
Configure > Firware Upgrade > New Firmware Trial Zone > Add devices into Trial Zone
- AD/ LDAP supported (only 1 SSID can be enabled in a network)
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Captive Portal > Authentication Type > My LDAP Server or Active directory
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Wireless > WPA2 Enterprise > Security > My LDAP Server or Active directory
- Support Bandwidth limit by RADIUS and RADIUS MAC Auth
Configure > SSID > Click on one SSID > Captive portal > Custom RADIUS
- Support Virtual AP on floor plans. This allows users to plan the Wi-Fi environment even if physical AP hasn't been registered. Once users have physical APs in the network, users can drag the physical AP to Virtual AP ( model needs to be the same) then physical AP could use the Virtual AP configuration.
Manage > Map & Floor Plans > click Virtual AP icon on the tool bar > add the virtual AP then drag on the floor plan > adjust the Virtual AP configuration
- Support to use polyline to draw an obstacle.
Manage > Map & Floor Plans > Obstacle
- Support Google LDAP. If users have used Google Suite, then the users are able to choose google LDAP as their service. If users import Google Certificates from the EnGenius cloud then users can return to the Google Suite to manage the LDAP service.
SSID > WPA2/3 enterprise > Google LDAP
SSID > Captive Portal > Authentication Type > Google LDAP
- Support System IP Range. Let users be aware of the EnGenius reserved IP range to prevent them from using it in their local LAN. and be able to change the System reserved range if they cannot change their local LAN IP address range.
Configure > General settings > AP
- Support RADIUS CoA (Change of Authorization). This allows a RADIUS server to change the access authorization of an active client session.
Configure > SSID > click on one SSID > Captive Portal > Custom Radius > CoA
- Support switch template. This helps users to apply the same port configuration to all switches with the same models in the Network to save the time of configuration.
Configure > Switch settings > Template
- Support WIFI usage in Client Timeline.
Manage > Clients > then click on one client.
- Support exporting client list to CSV.
Manage > Clients > Export > CSV
- Support SNMP in
Configure > General settings > Network
- Support network configuration backup/restore.
Organization > Backup & Restore > Add a Network Backup with device backup
- Support Report Generation.
Report > Task > New Task
- Support Facebook WiFi
Configure > SSID > click on one SSID > Captive Portal > Facebook Wi-Fi
- Support WPA2-MyPSK Auth with External RADIUS
SSID > WPA2-PSK> WP2-MyPSK > Auth with external RADIUS
Manage > Switch> Detailpage, add
LED Blinkingbutton to trigger an AP to blink its LED for 10 seconds. This could help users quickly identify the AP.
- Support multicast to unicast
General Settings > AP > Advanced Settings.
- Support Switch POE Scheduling
Manage > Switches > Detail > PoE Sched.
- Support WPA2-MyPSK.
SSID > WPA2-PSK> WP2-MyPSK
- Support BCMC Suppression.
SSID > Wireless > Advanced Settings
- Support Org License so you are able to try the Pro feature easily.
Organization > Inventory & License > Click on Switch to Professional
- Support mesh topology and show third-party devices.
Manage > Topology
- Support NAS ID in custom RADIUS settings.
SSID > click one SSID > Captive Portal > Custom RADIUS
- Support VIP in ACL Settings.
Configure > Access Control > VIP > Add VIP
- Support the option to enable/disable switch local GUI in individual settings.
- Go to
Switch detail page > System Settings > Local GUI (enable / disable)
- By default: Disabled, to prevent confusion on the settings from Cloud and Local GUI.
- If the user wants to set some advanced settings which Cloud doesn’t support yet, then the user can enable the Local GUI
- Support both "Per Client" bandwidth limit and "Per SSID" bandwidth limit
SSID > Bandwidth Limit > Enable "Per Client" and or "Per SSID" bandwidth limit > Upload / Download limit
- For Covid-19 infection control, Exposure Analysis, an extension of the Client Timeline, helps the Company to be able to identify who had been exposed to the infected in past days.
Manage > Clients > click on one client to go to Client Timeline > Exposure Analysis(Exposure Analysis is by default disabled, go to below to enable:
Organization > Privacy > Enable Exposure Analysis
- Bulk voucher list can be exported to .csv file
Go to Voucher portal > user credential > auto generation > generate guest pass * N > create bulk voucher > Export to csv
- TFA (Two Factor Authentication) is enabled for Cloud users
- Enable TFA of your own:
User profile > Two Factor Authentication > install Google Authentication on mobile phone > enter TFA (or 2FA) code on Google Authentication APP > Activate
- or to enforce TFA (2FA) for all users in Organization O
rganization > Security > Enable 2FA Enforcement
- Client's name can be renamed
- Block function enables admin to block clients from access the networks, and the blocked-user will get blocked message.
Manage > Clients > choose the clients to be blocked > Access Control > Block on SSID / Blocked on Network-wide
- Add DNS setting under NAT mode, so user can add, say, content filtering service to filter content access of NAT clients.
Manage > SSID > choose one SSID > Network > Client IP mode > NAT mode enabled > DNS settings
- Splash page editor is enhanced to "WYSWYG" style for user to define their own Logo and theme.
Configure > SSID > click on one SSID > Splash Page > Local Splash Page
- Global credential setting is now available to assign single credential to all AP and Switch in the Network for local access.
Configure > General Settings > Network > Local Credential
- "Mirror" and "Link Aggregation" function is enabled in Switch
Manage > Switches > click on one Switch >under Switch Device Local Page > Mirror / Link Aggregation
- Client Timeline is available to track how client access to the network for easy-to-debug
Manage > Clients >then click on one client
- Dark mode supported
- User can block clients in Client List.
- Support ACL Block List in
SSID > Access Control
- Support WYSIWYG Splash Page editor.
- Add a “Clone From” button in SSID Setting page to speed up SSID manipulation by coping settings from other SSID.
- TX Power tuning options now start from 1 to 10 dBm.
- Support network-wide LED setting in
General Settings > AP.
- Support LAN Port settings in
General Settings > APfor wall-mounted Access Points.
- For 3rd party presence analytics or location-aware services, EnGenius Cloud now supports Presence Reporting settings in
General Settings > APfor integration in advance.
- Syslog Server settings have been moved to
General Settingsunder AP and Switch Tab.
- Support Traffic Log to have AP sending more traffic info to syslog server. The feature is available in advanced settings of
General Settings > AP.
- In Firmware Upgrade page, clicking “Upgrade Now” button now also displays a summary of upgraded device number.
- User can see logs of a Switch in
Switch List > Detail > Logs.
- Topology now automatically displays the port numbers when mouse is hovering the device icon.
- Support WPA3.
- Support 802.11w.
AP List > Detailpage, add
LED Blinkingbutton to trigger an AP to blink its LED for 10 seconds. This could help user to quickly identify the AP.
- User now can create and print vouchers in batch.
Client Listnow shows more details about client IP address and vendor info.
- New EMail Alert format. Instead of sending all details in one mail, mail body now mainly contains the summary of managed networks. User can follow the link in the mail to browse details in advance.
- Add "Global Settings" in Toolbar menu to support more network-wide configurations.
- In "Global Settings", user can configure network-wide "Local Credential" to make all managed APs with the same username and password for local access.
- Support the option to turn on/off LEDs of all managed APs in
Global Settings > AP.
- Add "VLAN Settings" in Toolbar menu to let user centrally manage all VLANs defined or used in the Network. If there is any VLAN binding with SSID or Voice VLAN defined in switch, all these VLANs would listed in the
Switch List > Detail > Summary, user can view all VLANs applied on dedicated switch (including VoiceVLAN).
- Support network-wide
Switch Settingsfor spanning tree, LLDP, voice VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping, and jumbo frames.
- Support network-wide
VLAN Settings. You can have an overview of the VLANs used in your network including SSIDs or Voice VLANs.
- In the switch detail page, you can manually configure IP Address settings of the switch. Note that the settings only work for the firmware version after 1.1.16.
- In the switch detail page, VLAN can be directly manipulated here. Any newly created VLAN will be also shown in the network-wide VLAN Settings.
- Client List now supports sophisticated search options.
- New Sign-In, Sign-Up pages is online.
- Have a dedicated button on the toolbar to manage team members intuitively.
- Add a
Helpicon button at top right corner of menu bar. User can access user manual and get support ticket over there.
Delete My Accountin the user setting menu.
- User can rename Skykey on the management page.
- Network-wide Radio Settings now support Indoor and Outdoor profiles.
- Support an option "Disable 11ax in 2.4G" in the Radio Setting. Some legacy wireless clients are not compatible with 11ax. Enabling this option makes the 11ax APs like ECW220 or ECW230 can still serve legacy client well in 2.4G channel.
- Users can upload and display photos in AP Detail page of Web GUI now.