EnGenius FIT Network Management Controller (FitCon100)
This Quick Start Guide is designed to guide you through the installation of the FitController100, model FitCon100, including hardware mounting and configuration.
- Google Chrome (105.0.5195.127 or later)
Before you get started, please make sure your network environment is DHCP-enabled. EnGenius FitController is assigned with a default IP address dynamically by the DHCP server.
Please also make sure all the devices managed by the controller are in the same L2-network as the controller.
- 1.Mark the screw position with the Screw Position Identifier.
2. Drill the holes with 7mm diameter and 24mm depth on the marks.
3. Insert the Anchors into the drilling holes until they are flush with the wall.
4. Insert and tighten the Screws into the Anchors, but leave the screw head sticking out so you can hang the Controller on it.
5. Hang the Controller against the wall onto the Screw heads.
The EnGenius FitCon100 devices can be powered by any of the following:
- EnGenius Cloud PoE Switch or 802.3af PoE+ compliant Switch
- Power Adapter (DC 12V power input)
Connect the Ethernet cable from the EnGenius Fit Controller directly to the PoE port of the PoE switch.
Connect the Power Cord to the adapter, and then plug the Power Cord into the power outlet.
You can access the controller's web page by using the controller's DHCP-assigned IP or default IP address.
- 1.Connect the controller to the network and ensure that your host system is on the same Layer-2 network as the controller.
- 2.Check the DHCP server for the controller's IP address, and enter the IP on your browser's address bar to access the device's user interface.
- 1.Connect the controller to your computer and ensure its IP address is in the same subnet.
2. Under your web browser, enter the URL: http://192.168.1.250:8080 to access the device's user interface.
Create your own account and password to log in to the controller's local web page.
After logging in to the device's local web page, navigate to the left-side menu to configure and manage the controller accordingly.